Gain managerial skills and competencies in the oil and gas industry.
Professionals with managerial skills and competencies in business are increasingly valued by the global oil and gas industry in the 21st century. The oil and gas certificate will offer a unique and advanced level introduction to the managerial operation of the petroleum industry, along with a review of emerging energy issues. The courses proposed will address major components of the upstream and downstream oil and gas operations, including business law, economics, operations, project management, the supply chain, management and leadership within the oil and gas sector.
This graduate certificate is exclusively offered at out Athens campus.
Oil and Gas
- Demonstrate foundation knowledge in the core areas of the oil and gas sector including business law, economics, operations, supply chain management, project management and management.
- Explain the key elements of oil and gas exploration, production and transportation.
- Analyze the economic aspects of international markets in oil and gas.
- Integrate the skills needed to direct operations, effectively communicate and negotiate within the oil and gas sector.
Webster's Graduate Certificate in Oil and Gas
Webster Athens brings the best of American education to Greece. We are the only fully
owned and controlled (academically and financially) accredited campus of a US university
Take your education abroad and participate in our challenging and in-demand programs built to provide the flexibility and convenience necessary to succeed in today's world.
Plus, our class sizes are small, so you’ll receive individual attention and mentorship from our faculty, who bring real-life knowledge to the classroom.
- BUSN 6110 Operations and Project Management (3 hours)
- MNGT 5670 Managerial Leadership (3 hours)
- BUSN 5135 Business Law & Economics in the Oil & Gas Sector (3 hours)
- BUSN 5360 Operations & the Supply Chain in the Oil & Gas Sector (3 hours)
You may also be interested in
Founded in 1915, Webster University is committed to ensuring high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence. In 2014, Webster Athens joined our network to bring the best of American education with the only fully owned and controlled (academically and financially) accredited campus of a U.S. university in Greece.